Polaris Renovations™ D6 Insulated Siding
Endurance. Evolution. Performance.
Comfort and Durability.
Renovations Siding will provide any home with distinctive appeal, while providing the comfort of an insulated panel. The foam backed panel will dress your home with its profile design options and palette of colors. The best of both worlds; the ease of maintenance like hollow back siding, with the advantages of an insulated panel.
- Double 6 | .046 Thickness
- Dutchlap 4.5 | .046 Thickness
- Board & Batten | .048 Thickness
Features & Benefits
- Freshly painted wood look
- Deep 3/4" profile height provides attractive shadow-lines for the D6
- Vapor permeability, allowing the siding to breath and not absorb moisture
- Insulated vinyl siding can help reduce wall irregularities
- Reduces thermal conductivity
- Added impact resistance
- Panels resist dents, scratches, hail damage and fading
- Easy-care convenience, never needs painting
- NGBS Green Certified
- 100% recyclable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Polaris Renovations Vinyl Siding meets or exceeds all industry standards per ASTM D3679
- Meets VSI Standards
- Double 6 - 193 m.p.h.
- Dutchlap 4.5 - 193 m.p.h.
- Board & Batten - 162 m.p.h.
Vinyl Siding, Soffits and Accessories Limited, Lifetime Warranty, 50 Year Transferable. Learn More >
Limited Lifetime Warranty Manufacturing Defects – Style Crest, Inc. warrants to you, the owner of a single family residence at the time the Products were installed, that the Products are free from defects in material and workmanship in the course of manufacture, if installed according to installation instructions www.vinylsiding.org.
Limited Fade Warranty – Style Crest, Inc. also warrants to you that for a limited period specified below, the Products will not excessively fade. “Excessive Fading” is more than normal weathering and is defined as a color change which is in excess of a Delta E of 4 Hunter units, as defined by ASTM D2244, and as determined by Style Crest®, Inc.
Limited Hail Damage Warranty – Style Crest, Inc. also provides you with a limited hail damage warranty, detailed below. This Warranty is limited to the terms and conditions, exclusions and limitations, requirements and legal rights stated in this Warranty.
Our Armor Coat™ system protects the color against the sun’s intense rays, providing years of enjoyment. Learn More >