Polaris WeatherTech™ Vinyl Siding
Durability. Appearance. Performance.
Curb appeal beyond words.
Regarded as one of the highest quality vinyl siding products sold around the world; all WeatherTech siding products are made with patented tri-extrusion technology. WeatherTech vinyl siding offers diverse combinations of rich colors and deep-etched woodgrain patterns. Choose from our vast selection of the highest-end vinyl siding styles and achieve the stunning and stylish curb appeal you have always envisioned.
WeatherTech meets the challenge and provides a great product that will impress any home owner - and their neighbors!
- Double 4, 5
- Dutchlap 4, 5
Features & Benefits
- Reinforced nail-hem withstands gale-force winds
- Positive Locking System for ease of installation
- Enhanced .044 thickness and strength ensures panels remain straight and true
- Resists dents, hail damage, scratches and fading
- Easy-care convenience, never needs painting
- Tri-extrusion technology assures consistent high-quality siding with unmatched beauty and durability
- NAHB Green Approved Product
- Recycled content certified by Scientific Certification Systems
- Recycled PVC-blend core
- 100% recyclable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Polaris WeatherTech Vinyl Siding meets or exceeds all industry standards per ASTM D3679
- Meets VSI Standards
- 193 m.p.h.
Vinyl Siding, Soffits and Accessories Limited, Lifetime Warranty, 50 Year Transferable. Learn More >
Limited Lifetime Warranty Manufacturing Defects – Style Crest, Inc. warrants to you, the owner of a single family residence at the time the Products were installed, that the Products are free from defects in material and workmanship in the course of manufacture, if installed according to installation instructions www.vinylsiding.org.
Limited Fade Warranty – Style Crest, Inc. also warrants to you that for a limited period specified below, the Products will not excessively fade. “Excessive Fading” is more than normal weathering and is defined as a color change which is in excess of a Delta E of 4 Hunter units, as defined by ASTM D2244, and as determined by Style Crest®, Inc.
Limited Hail Damage Warranty – Style Crest, Inc. also provides you with a limited hail damage warranty, detailed below. This Warranty is limited to the terms and conditions, exclusions and limitations, requirements and legal rights stated in this Warranty.
Our Armor Coat™ system protects the color against the sun’s intense rays, providing years of enjoyment. Learn More >
PROTECT YOUR HOME WITH NEOPOR THERMAL INSULATION
Neopor paired with PolarisWeatherTech .044 Vinyl Siding will wrap your home in an energy saving blanket of insulation, keeping heat inside in the winter and outside in the summer.
Learn More >